On the horizon for ATN –
- #ElectrifyAnaheim Initiative [PDF]
- Integrated Transportation and Capacity Building Plan [PDF]
- ART – An Eye on the Future [PDF]
- ATN 2023 initiative booklet[PDF]
ATN participates in planning of transportation projects proposed in the City of Anaheim –
- FRAN (CtrCity microtransit service) [Internal Link]
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) [External Link]
- Anaheim Connects Initiative [External Link]
- High Speed Rail Authority [External Link]
Financial Outlook –
- ATN FY23 Budget Transmittal
- ATN FY22 Budget Transmittal [Internal Link]
ATN 2035 Imagine Possibilities
The Anaheim Transportation Network has launched “ATN 2035,” a plan to guide the future of ATN services. Over the next several months, ATN staff and the project team will be conducting various stakeholder engagement opportunities in the form of stakeholder interviews and planning meetings to present project ideas and hear input from key stakeholders on the future of ATN services. The input resulting from the engagement of key stakeholders will shape the outcome of the plan.
With significant growth, employment, and development plans throughout the region, ATN and its project partners are leading the charge to connect the traveling public.
What Lies Ahead…
Project Activities and Schedule
The ATN 2035 plan will look at the future of ATN services in terms of efficiencies in service delivery, funding and entrepreneurial partnerships, and vehicle and guest experience enhancements. The role of project stakeholders will be critical in determining appropriate growth and how to enhance the guest/rider experience. The future of ATN is exciting with many possibilities including service expansion and use of trip planning technology and luggage concierge services to provide greater convenience for the commuting and traveling public.
Stakeholder engagement is a critical component of the project. The project will engage key stakeholders through one-on-one interviews. In late fall and early winter, the project team will hold three stakeholder planning meetings in the Anaheim Region, Platinum Triangle and ARTIC, and City of Anaheim-Downtown areas. The stakeholder engagement opportunities will inform the team in the development of the ATN 2035 plan.
- ART Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Air Quality Benefits White Paper [PDF]
- FRAN MicroTransit Booklet [PDF]
Project Questions: DKotler@atnetwork.org
** This page contains PDF links. Google Translate is a free tool that can translate PDF documents. Click here for instructions.