Anaheim Purchasing Locations
ART is a hop-on, hop-off service with 81 eco-friendly and comfortable buses that run on 20 scheduled routes in Anaheim and Orange County. All of our routes begin and end at the Disneyland® Resort Transportation Center, and serve over 60 hotels and dozens of popular destinations for dining, shopping, and playing! Transporting over 9 million passengers each year, ART is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service while connecting you to more fun!
You can purchase ART passes at the following locations:
- 7 convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards.
- Participating lodging establishments.
- Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center and Denny’s Restaurant.
- At Cleaver Brothers’ Discount Tickets and Tours store located at the Grand Legacy Hotel.
- Pay on board- One-way cash fare of $4.00. Exact change please!
ART Day Passes are valid for consecutive daysOnce activated, day passes expire at 2:59AM on the day immediately following the indicated pass duration. For example, a 3-day pass activated on January 1st would expire on the early morning of January 4th at 2:59AM. The same expiration rules apply to single or 1-Day passes. A 1-Day pass activated on January 1st, regardless of time, will expire at 2:59AM the following day (January 2nd in this example).
Quickly & easily buy, store, and use digital ART passes using the RideART mobile app, or place an online order for physical ART passes below.
15-day and 30-day passes are available at ticketing kiosks in Anaheim.
|# of days||Regular/Adult (Ages 10+)||Ages 3-9*|
*(Children 2 & under free)
Buy Disneyland Tickets