Anaheim Purchasing Locations
ART is a hop-on, hop-off service with 81 eco-friendly and comfortable buses that run on 20 scheduled routes in Anaheim and Orange County. All of our routes begin and end at the Disneyland® Resort Transportation Center, and serve over 60 hotels and dozens of popular destinations for dining, shopping, and playing! Transporting over 9 million passengers each year, ART is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service while connecting you to more fun!
You can purchase ART passes at the following locations:
- 7 convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards.
- Participating lodging establishments.
- Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center and Denny’s Restaurant.
- At Cleaver Brothers’ Discount Tickets and Tours store located at the Grand Legacy Hotel.
- Pay on board- One-way cash fare of $4.00. Exact change please!
ART Day Passes are valid for consecutive daysOnce activated, day passes expire at 2:59AM on the day immediately following the indicated pass duration. For example, a 3-day pass activated on January 1st would expire on the early morning of January 4th at 2:59AM. The same expiration rules apply to single or 1-Day passes. A 1-Day pass activated on January 1st, regardless of time, will expire at 2:59AM the following day (January 2nd in this example).
Quickly & easily buy, store, and use digital ART passes using the RideART mobile app, or place an online order for physical ART passes below.
Reduced fare ART passes are available for those who qualify. Learn More
15-day and 30-day passes are available at ticketing kiosks in Anaheim.
|# of days||Regular/Adult (Ages 10+)||Ages 3-9*|
*(Children 2 & under free)
Buy Disneyland Tickets