1Plan Your Trip- Servicing you 7 days a week
ART connects you to theme parks, hotels, restaurants, shopping, dining and other destinations within the Anaheim Resort area, including the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana and Orange. Let ART do all the driving and save the stress of parking.
To plan your ride, find your ART Line on the map, ask a hotel representative (you can request a paper guide), or visit the ART Information Center at ARTIC. For travel throughout the region, ART connects with other transportation providers
ART provides service 7/day week. Service typically begins at 7 AM and continues through midnight, or one hour before the Disneyland Resort opens, continuing through one hour after close. For daily schedules see our individual routes pages in the top menu dropdown “Routes and Schedules”.
Plan ART trips on-the-go with your mobile phone. Use rideart.org, use a mobile app such as Google Maps or Apple Maps (see our App Center for other mobile app options).
2Buy your pass
- Thirteen convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards and cash. Exact change only please.
- ART Online Store – Pay by credit card and have passes delivered to your hotel (at no charge) or mailed to your home.
- One your mobile phone: Get and download your ART pass through the ART Tickets App (iOS: Download from the App Store; Android: Download from Google Play)
- Buy an ART pass one of these participating hotels
- ARTIC: ART Information Desk and ticketing kiosk – Credit Cards only. Cash can be used at the ART Information Desk open 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk Concierge Desk or Denny’s Restaurant.
3Hop on the Bus
Identify your bus by reading the line name on the front of the bus. At the Disneyland® Resort Main Transportation Center, buses arrive at platforms marked by stop numbers (1-21).
Use our text2go system via SMS or our website to get your up to the minute arrival time.
Have your fare or pass ready when you board.