1Plan Your Trip- Serving you 7 days a week
ART connects you to theme parks, hotels, restaurants, shopping, dining, and other destinations within the Anaheim Resort area, including the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove, Buena Park, Costa Mesa and Orange. Find out how to ride here!
Let ART do all the driving and save the stress of parking!
To plan your ride, find your ART Line on the map, ask a hotel representative (you can request a paper guide), or visit the ART Information Center at ARTIC. For travel outside our current routes, ART connects with other transportation providers
ART provides service 7 days a week. Service typically begins one hour before the Disneyland Resort® opens, and continues until 30 minutes after close. For daily schedules and route times click on your preferred route under “Routes and Schedules” in the menu bar.
Plan ART trips on-the-go with your mobile phone. Download the ART ticketing app in the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace. You can also use rideart.org, and/or use a mobile map application such as Google Maps or Apple Maps.
2Buy your pass
- We have thirteen convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards and cash (exact change only please.)
- Use our ART Online Store. Pay by credit card and have passes delivered to your hotel (at no charge,) or mailed to your home.
- Buy an ART pass at one of these participating hotels.
- Visit ARTIC: ART Information Desk and ticketing kiosk – The ART Information Desk is open from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Stop by the Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk Concierge Desk, or Denny’s Restaurant.
- Pay the $3 one-way fare on board any of our buses. Cash only. Exact change, please.
3Hop on the Bus
Identify your bus by reading the line name on the front of the bus. Buses arrive at platforms marked by stop numbers (1-19) at the Disneyland Resort® Main Transportation Center.
Use our Text2Go system via SMS or visit our website to track your bus’s projected arrival time in real time.
Have your fare or pass ready when you board.