Anaheim Purchasing Locations
ART is a hop-on, hop-off service with 81 eco-friendly and comfortable buses that run on 22 scheduled routes in Anaheim and Orange County. All of our routes begin and end at the Disneyland® Resort Transportation Center, and serve over 60 hotels and dozens of popular destinations for dining, shopping, and playing! Transporting over 9 million passengers each year, ART is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service while connecting you to more fun!
You can purchase ART passes at the following locations:
- Use the TokenTransit app to purchase and use passes on your phone! Text “TOKEN” to 41411 for a download link.
- 13 convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards and cash. Exact change only, please.
- Participating lodging establishments.
- Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center and Denny’s Restaurant.
- At The Anaheim Garden Walk Cleaver Brothers’ Discount Tickets and Tours store.
- Pay on board- One-way cash fare of $3.00. Exact change please!
- ARTIC: ART Information Desk and kiosk – Cash can be used at the ART Information Desk that is open 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 7 days a week.
ART Day Passes are valid for consecutive days
Purchase passes online using the form below, at a participating hotel, or other locations.
15-day and 30-day passes are available at ticketing kiosks in Anaheim.
|# of days||Regular/Adult (Ages 10+)||Ages 3-9*|
*(Children 2 & under free)
Buy Disneyland Tickets