As an Orange County resident, the Disneyland® Resort is right in our backyard. Wouldn’t it be relaxing to let someone else do the driving for us for a change? Thanks to the new Anaheim Resort Intermodal Center (ARTIC), the Disneyland® Resort is now only a MetroLink or Amtrak ride away. Once at ARTIC, there is a cost effective shuttle service through ART that operates every 30 minutes to and from the Disneyland® Resort at your convenience. Here is how to use it:
Amtrak Train – The Pacific Surfliner
- Either pre-purchase your tickets online or purchase at a station.
- Arrival station is Anaheim (ANA).
- Tickets range from $20 – $31 USD from Oceanside (OSD) Station.
- Trains leave to and from both stations about every hour.
- Either pre-purchase your tickets online or purchase at your nearest station.
- Arrival station is Anaheim-ARTIC.
- Take the Orange County Line that reaches far South as Oceanside
- Tickets range from $2.50 – $26 for one-way and round-trip depending on where you start.
Once you reach ARTIC, the Disneyland® Resort is at most 15 minutes away courtesy of our services at Anaheim Resort Transportation. The ART bus pick up is located outside the building on the East side. Here’s how to use ART:
- Either pre-purchase your tickets online or purchase on the first floor of the ARTIC station at the information desk or an ART ticket machine.
- Take ART Lines 14 or 15 towards Disneyland® Resort.
- One-way tickets cost $3.00 for Adults ages 10+ and $1.00 for Children ages 3-9 and can be purchased on the bus as well as the information desk or machines.
- All day passes are $5.00 for Adults ages 10+ and $2.00 for Children ages 3-9 and can only be purchased at the information desk or the machines inside ARTIC.
- Buses arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
Getting to the Disneyland® Resort has never been easier! Follow these steps and cut your transportation costs in half with this simple solution. If you have not used ART or ARTIC yet, today is the day to start.