Much has happened in the last few weeks due to the spread of COVID-19: large gatherings have been canceled statewide, sports leagues have been suspended and some schools are moving to virtual classrooms. We want to check-in and update you on what these latest developments mean for riding Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) service.
We continue to follow — and encourage you to as well — the advice of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and State of California. They have NOT recommended we limit any transit service. Like us, health experts understand transit is vital to the community and many people are dependent on our services to get where they need to go. While many events and other social gatherings may be canceled, people still need to get to work, social services, and loved ones. We take this responsibility very seriously.
Additionally, health authorities recommend “social distancing” yourself from other people to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. With more people working remotely, there is more space on our buses. We do ask that you remain respectful to and of other people.
We continue to clean our vehicles with disinfectant nightly. Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is a team effort, so please follow the recommendations of the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Stay home when you are sick
- CtrCity (Downtown Anaheim)
- Canyon Metrolink Station
- Anaheim GardenWalk