Have a great experience in the Anaheim Resort area by leaving the driving to Anaheim Resort Transportation. Ride ART with these easy steps.
Plan your trip
Identify the ART Line to ride: use the map, ask a hotel representative (you can request a paper guide), or visit the ART Information Center at ARTIC (Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center).
When does ART operate?
ART service begins one hour prior to the opening of our destinations. Service typically begins at 7 AM and continues through midnight seven days a week. For daily schedules refer to our routes and schedules page.
ART is a fixed route transportation system for the City of Anaheim and the greater Anaheim Resort area, including the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove and Orange. For more information about transportation connections click here.
Catch your bus
Identify your bus by reading the line name on the front of the bus. At the Disneyland® Resort Main Transportation Center, buses arrive at platforms marked by bus number (1-21).
Have your fare or pass ready when you board. You can purchase passes in advance at ART’s online store.
Passengers can purchase passes at numerous convenient locations:
- ART Online Store – Pay by credit card and have passes delivered to your hotel (for free) or mailed to your home.
- Thirteen convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards and cash. Exact change only please.
- Participating lodging establishments.
- Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Convention Center and Denny’s Restaurant.
- Anaheim Garden Walk Concierge Desk
- ARTIC: ART Information Desk and kiosk – Credit Cards only. Cash can be used at the ART Information Desk open 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Passes are required for anyone 3-years-of-age or older. Please have your pass ready when you board. Children 2 and under ride free and do not require a pass.
- ART passes cannot be purchased on-board the buses. If for some reason you don’t have a pass, please have exact change for a one-way trip ready.
- All multiple day passes must be used consecutively.
- Take good care of your pass. There are no refunds for lost or stolen passes.
When boarding, federal regulations require that all children must be removed from strollers and strollers MUST be folded. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Click here for more info.
If your pet is traveling with you, it has to be properly kenneled. Working animals are allowed on board all ART buses. Click here for more info.
All ART buses accommodate individuals with disabilities and seniors. Additional accommodations for individuals with disabilities may be available through Complementary Paratransit Access service provided by OCTA.
Finally, all of us at ART work hard to provide a safe and courteous environment. Please maintain proper behavior and abide by the following rules:
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- While in transit, keep your hand, arms, legs and feet inside
- Refrain from smoking, eating or drinking
- Wagons, roller blades or other rolling shoes and/or devices are not permitted
- Don’t leave bags unattended and don’t accept packages from strangers
- Please report to the driver immediately any suspicious behavior
Complete rules for riding are in the Passenger Code of Conduct.
We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. See “Safety & Security” information.
Our fleet consists of clean fuel electric, propane, and liquified natural gas buses.
All vehicles are ADA accessible.