ART provides a media kit for press and partners.
Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) provides reliable and efficient transportation solutions to 9 million guests in the Orange County area annually. ART ran its first route on May 25th, 2002.
ART’s frequent service and twenty-one (21) interchangeable routes allow for easy and convenient connections between hotels, The Disneyland® Resort, Disney’s® California Adventure, Downtown Disney® District, the Anaheim Convention Center, GardenWalk, The Outlets at Orange, Anaheim Stadium, Honda Center, Knott’s Berry Farm, South Coast Plaza, MainPlace and many other shopping, dining and evening entertainment venues.
ART maintains a 20-minute schedule frequency throughout the day. During morning and afternoon peak times, additional vehicles are available to maintain the schedule and accommodate timely operations. Daily service begins 60 minutes before area theme parks open and concludes 30 minutes after closing. The Disneyland® Resort’s Main Transportation Center offers ART guests priority pick-up and drop-off locations, as well as convenient transfer connections to all destinations.
Fleet – The ART fleet consists of 81 clean fuel vehicles operating on electricity, Compressed/Liquefied Natural Gas and Liquid Propane. All bus engines and fuel standards are certified by the California Air Resources Board as Best Available Control Technologies to reduce Carbon Dioxide and Particulate Matter emissions. Future initiatives include electrification of ART fleet to minimize carbon footprint and to maximize awareness of clean transportation technologies.
Facts at a Glance:
- ART stands for the Anaheim Resort Transportation
- ART is the primary transportation service provider between area hotels and points of interest within Anaheim and Orange County
- ART is a transportation resource, visitors, the local community as well as Anaheim Convention Center convention attendees
- ART has been in operation for nearly 15 years
- ART transports 9 million passengers annually
- ART has 81 modern and comfortable buses in their fleet
- ART has 21 scheduled routes throughout Anaheim and Orange County connecting to of entertainment, dining and shopping
- ART services guests at 72 Orange County hotels
- ART has eco-friendly electric, natural gas and zero emission buses
- ART vehicles are all fully ADA accessible
- ART is convenient and a great value
- ART relieves congestion in The Anaheim Resort District
- ART buses feature a distinctive and whimsical design
- ART is dedicated to providing excellent customer service
For photos of our logo, vehicles, and facilities for use in press releases, articles, or online content please enter your details into the contact form below.